Return & Cancellation

Refund Policy

Payments will be refunded in following cases:

1. The wrong product was sent to the customer and customer does not accept replacement.
2. The product is defective and customer does not accept replacement.
3. The product was damaged in shipping and customer does not accept replacement.

Returns should be made within 7 days of your purchase in original, undamaged packaging. In most cases original and undamaged packaging refers to the manufacturer's packaging that the product was delivered to you in.

If the product being returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, or accessories, manuals or bundled items may be missing, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount.

Mediarooms.ge will start refund process as soon as the return is completed. Mediarooms.ge will refund full amount to the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow for up to 30 days for the refund transfer to be completed.

Cancelation Policy

Customers can cancel their orders before 30% advance payment is done. Once the prepayment is made, Mediarooms will not accept the cancellation. If customer does not want to pay the rest (70%), Mediarooms will not refund 30% advance payment.