Angenieux Optimo Anamorphic 44-440mm A2S
- 2:1 horizontal squeeze achieved by multiple glass elements behind lens iris
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast, resolution and low distortion typical of the Optimo series
- Constant T4.5 across zoom range, no ramping
- Minimal breathing suitable for rack focusing
- Close Focus of (1.24m / 4’1” feet) enables extreme close-up shots
- Very low distortion on all focal lengths and at all focus distances
- Great flare and ghost image suppression
- The lightest and most compact anamorphic zoom in its range
OPTIMO ANAMORPHIC: ELEVATING ANAMORPHIC PRODUCTION TO A NEW LEVEL
The Optimo 44-440 A2S anamorphic zoom lens offers an aperture of T4.5 across the zoom range without concern about loss of quality which is unusual for such a long range lens.
It has a close focus of 4ft 1in (1.24m), and is one of the lightest lenses in its class at 16.6 lbs (7.55kg). It features built-in encoders providing metadata (focus, zoom, T-stop) via the industry standard /i Technology interface developed by Cooke. The long lens can be converted to a 25-250 mm (T3.5 – MOD 4 ft /1.21m) spherical lens, by exchanging the rear optical element and the Focus/Zoom and T-stop markings (for package offer only) thanks to an innovative modular lens design – Interchangeable Rear Optics IRO technology ™.