Angenieux Optimo Anamorphic 56‑152 A2S
- 2:1 horizontal squeeze achieved by multiple glass elements behind lens iris
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast, resolution and low distortion typical of the Optimo series
- Constant T4 across zoom range
- Minimal breathing suitable for rack focusing
- Close Focus of (0.63m / 2 ft 1 in) enables extreme close-up shots
- Very low distortion on all focal lengths and at all focus distances
- Great flare and ghost image suppression
- The lightest and most compact anamorphic 2.7x zoom in the market (2.2 kg/4.8lbs, 210 mm)
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 50 focus marks. Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
- Front diameter of 114 mm retains compatibility with accessories used with Compact Optimo lenses (matte boxes, filters)
OPTIMO ANAMORPHIC: ELEVATING ANAMORPHIC PRODUCTION TO A NEW LEVEL
Standard Compact Anamorphic Zoom Lens
The two short anamorphic zooms, Optimo 56-152 A2S and Optimo 30-72 A2S, are the lightest and most compact anamorphic zoom lenses ever made.
The Angénieux A2S zoom lenses blend perfectly not only with the complete range of Angénieux lenses, but also with most spherical and anamorphic prime lenses of the market. The cylindrical optical elements are integrated in the rear part of the lens. Their unique mount design allows a quick swap between PL and PV mounts and the focus scale ring is easily interchangeable from feet to meters. They are compatible with the Angenieux Servo Unit.