Cooke miniS4/i Cine Lens Set of Six Lenses, 18 to 100mm
This is a set of six lenses that cover the entire range of Cooke miniS4/i lenses. The set includes the 18, 25, 32, 50, 75, and 100mm lenses. Each lens in the set features a clickless aperture with a T-stop range of 2.8 to 22, and they cover Super35-sized sensors. The lenses feature Cam focus as opposed to Helicoid, enables the focus mechanism to stay play and backlash free and require less service with normal use. Featuring a PL mount, these lenses are designed as true cinema lenses with geared focus and iris, as well as manual focus.
The lenses are color matched to a factory standard, and they share similar gear positions making for fast lens changes. All the lenses except for the 18mm feature an 87mm front diameter, again for fast lens changes, with the 18mm featuring a 110mm front diameter. Cooke's /i technology system shares lens information with your camera, providing the camera is /i compatible. This set of lenses is marked in feet and inches.
- The optics are designed to give maximum performance at full aperture with superior control of flare, distortion and spherical aberration.
- Cooke /i Technology Lenses Electronics: Accessible via contacts in PL mount that sync with /i compatible cameras.
- Colour Balance: All miniS4/i prime lenses are colour balanced, colormatched and compatible with Cooke 5/i, S4/i and Anamorphic/i.
- Aperture: All miniS4/i primes have a true T2.8 aperture and cover Super 35mm format.
- Index Marks: Every index mark is labelled. More detailed markings allow for more detailed focus control.
- Focus Movement: Our Academy Award® winning cam-style focus movement coupled with the added benefit of a large lens barrel diameter, has allowed for an increased number of focus markings, particularly at close focus. Spherical aberration has been controlled throughout the range of focal lengths to eliminate compensation of changes in back focus with aperture. A four-point contact bearing provides a smooth positive backlash-free movement.