- "one touch" gearbox
- Wireless control
- Multifunctional turnstile
- "Drop & Go" batteries
As the deluxe model, the GF-Primo Base has a central "one touch" selector allowing for immediate, one handed, switch over to crab, front or rear wheel steering. Its telescopic and inclining steering rod perfects the GF-Primo's manoeuvrability and puts it in a league of its own.
The GF-Primo Dolly is equipped with wireless radio control as well as secondary cable control as a standard feature for vertical column movement.
- "one touch" central gearbox for selecting front, rear and crab steering.
- Four steering positions plus fifth, central steering position on gearbox.
- The telescopic and inclining steering rod provides increased manoeuvrability and control of dolly moves.
- Wireless radio control as well as secondary cable control for vertical column movement.
- Ergonomic hand control unit with full control display.
- Electromechanical column with 48Volt digital electronic
- Starting position on the column is a low 70cm / 27", with a lift range of 70cm / 27" extending to a maximum height of 140cm / 54" in a fast, 2.5 seconds.
- Column is rotatable and can be separated from the base dolly.
- The battery connection is a "drop and go" system where the batteries are simply slotted into position, secured and ready to go.
- The multifunctional turnstile mount accepts four adapters to provide a wider range of seating and camera positions e.g. two persons, two cameras.
- The stable, multifunctional platform set is machined to give a selection of threaded and non-threaded holes for mounting various adapters such as lighting stands, monitor holders, seat arm extensions etc. as well as providing a solid base for the operators to stand on.
- Constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hard Coated ® finish.
Transport weight Base: 80kg / 176lbs
Column w/o batteries: 61kg / 134lbs
Operational weight with batteries: 155kg / 341lbs
Duration of compl. lift range max speed: 2,5 seconds
Lift range: 70cm / 27"
Minimum column height: 70cm / 27"
Maximum column height: 140cm / 54"
Lift capacity (extended): 250kg / 550lbs
Lift capacity (retracted): 900kg/1980lbs
Number of column lifts: 200 (approx.)
Transport dimensions: 107 x 53cm