Hasselblad H6D-50c Medium Format DSLR Camera
- 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
- Full HD 1080p RAW Video at 30 fps
- ISO 100-6400, Shooting Up to 2.3 fps
- Shutter Speeds: 60 min to 1/2000 sec
- 3.0" 920k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Dual CFast and SD Memory Card Slots
Hasselblad H6D-50c revolves around a 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor to produce high-resolution stills as well as Full HD 1080p video. Making use of the CMOS design, this sensor affords a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400, along with 16-bit color depth and a dynamic range of up to 14 stops to maintain notable detail and quality when working in the most difficult of lighting conditions. Coupled with an enhanced electronic platform with faster processing capabilities, continuous shooting speeds up to 2.3 fps are possible, as well as the ability to shoot Full HD video at 30 fps in the Hasselblad RAW format. Now suitable for multimedia image-makers, the H6D maintains its exceptional stills recording capabilities and adds versatile video recording abilities to its skill-set.
Beyond imaging, the H6D also sports improved connectivity with the inclusion of a USB 3.0 Type-C connector for fast 5 Gbps transfer speeds and more fluid tethered shooting performance. The back itself incorporates a bright, clear 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor for live view shooting and intuitive settings control, and a Mini HDMI port is available for working with larger external monitors. In-camera saving is possible via dual memory cards slots-one CFast slot and one SD slot-and files can also be saved remotely when shooting tethered over USB 3.0. Built-in Wi-Fi can also be used in conjunction with iOS devices running the Phocus Mobile app, which permits wireless remote control of the camera as well as the ability to preview imagery and browse files.
- 50MP CMOS Sensor
- Revolving around a large 50MP CMOS sensor, measuring 43.8 x 32.9mm, the H6D-50c is capable of capturing an extremely wide dynamic range of up to 14 stops along with vivid 16-bit color depth. When combined with the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, tonal transitions and skin tones show immense depth, detail, and clarity for lifelike image quality, even in dark shadow and bright highlight regions. To suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, a sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 is available, and still files are saved in the Hasselblad 3FR raw file format.
- Updated Electronic Platform
- An improved electronic processing platform offers quicker performance throughout the camera system, along with more flexible connectivity options. A continuous shooting rate of up to 2.3 fps is available, along with an expanded buffer compared to previous H-series cameras for longer sustained shooting. This platform also expedites the handling of the large image sizes and permits recording Full HD video.
- Full HD Video
- In addition to high-resolution stills shooting, the H6D can also record both Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps. Video can be saved in the proprietary Hasselblad RAW format, which can be converted to the edit-friendly Apple ProRes format using Phocus 3.0 software, or video can also be saved in the H.264 compressed format for greater editing flexibility with a variety of software options.
- System Design and Connectivity
- Built-in 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen LCD affords intuitive control over settings navigation and adjustment, and also permits bright, clear live view monitoring.
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector offers transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps for quick and responsive tethered live view and stills capture.
- In addition to tethered shooting, dual memory card slots are incorporated into the back for flexible storage capabilities. One CFast card can be used for fast read/write speeds, which are necessary for continuous shooting or video recording, and one SD slot is provided for backup storage and wide compatibility with existing cards and card readers.
- Benefitting video applications, as well as working with the back on technical view cameras, a Mini HDMI port permits use of an optional external monitor for clear monitoring. Additional, audio in/out ports are provided for more flexible control over audio recording during video.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables working with an iOS mobile device and the Phocus Mobile app for remote camera control, wireless image previews, and file browsing.
- Compatible with the updated range of HC and HCD lenses, which feature an improved leaf shutter unit for increased shutter and flash sync speeds of up to 1/2000 sec.
- Designed within a modular system, the H6D is comprised of the digital back, camera body, and an included HVD 90x viewfinder. Beyond the included components, additional optional viewfinders, film backs, and other accessories can also be used in conjunction with the digital back or the H6D body.
|Resolutions||500 MP (8272 x 6200 pixels)|
|Sensor||43.8 x 32.9 mm CMOS sensor IR filter mounted in front of CMOS sensor|
|Bit Depth||16-bit Dynamic range approx. 14 stops|
|File Formats||Hasselblad RAW 3FR, JPEG|
|File Size||RAW 3FR capture 65 MB on average TIFF 8-bit: 154 MB|
|Color Management System||Hasselblad Natural Color Solution|
|Capture Rate||1.7-2.3 fps|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion battery (7.2 VDC, 2900 mAh).|