Sony HDC-4300 4K/HD
Sony's HDC-4300 system camera is capable of 4K/HD operation, with 2x, 3x Super Slow Motion as standard, and higher speeds up to 8x available, to produce high-quality replays and specialty program effects.
Sony's HDC-4300 puts you in total control of your content. For the first time, one camera platform is all you need to handle 4K, HD and super slow motion – helping you generate maximum returns on today’s production budgets.
The HDC-4300 system camera uses three 2/3-inch 4K image sensors and supports the same B4-mount lenses as well as the same control surfaces as Sony’s industry leading HDC-2000 series cameras. The existing HDLA-1500 series, control and shading systems, viewfinders and master set-up units are all interchangeable between the HD and 4K systems. Directors and operators can keep their approach to live events — including camera angles, zoom ranges and iris settings – while using familiar camera technology.
The new HDC-4300 is capable of 4K/HD operation, with 2x, 3x Super Slow Motion as standard, and higher speeds up to 8x available, to produce high-quality replays and specialty program effects. The camera uses ultra-high-precision alignment technology to realize three 4K sensor on a new prism. This allows the support of the next-generation ITU-R BT.2020 broadcast standard’s widened color space for future-proof masters or post production options for today’s productions, shown on tomorrow’s 4K services.
The Sony SZC-4001 software license (sold separately) which allows broadcasters to take advantage of 4K capabilities. This software is available as Weekly, Monthly or Permanent for greater flexibility. Kindly find below the details for upgrade and HFR software licenses.
|SZC-4001||Permanent 4K upgrade software|
|SZC-4001W||Weekly licence for 4K upgrade software|
|SZC-4001M||Monthly licence for 4K upgrade software|
|SZC-4002||Permanent HFR software|
|SZC-4002W||Weekly licence for HFR software|
|SZC-4002M||Monthly licence for HFR software|
HDC-4300 Key Features:
- Direct installation of B4-mount lenses
- Superb 4K capability with wide dynamic range and wide color space
- High-frame-rate HD capture for 8x super slow motion
- HD cutout function for clear images
- Smooth and easy migration from HD to 4K
- Seamless integration into Sony HD workflows
HDC-4300 – additional features:
- HD cut-outs – two full HD images to be cut out from the 4K picture in real-time including a selectable zoom and perspective mode.
- Many of the Picture adjustment functions of HDC Series cameras are supported by the HDC-4300 system
- Dynamic focus (4K focus-assist function) – a focus point can be displayed on the viewfinder with a marker in 4K mode for easy focusing.
- Auto lens aberration compensation 2 (ALAC2) function
- Color reproduction adjustment functions
- Gamma table selection
- User gamma function
- Natural skin-tone detail function
- Knee saturation function
- Low-key saturation function
|SENSITIVITY||F8.0 (2000 lx, 89.9% reflection)|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-20°C to +45°C (-4°F to +113°F)|
|USB||USB 2.0, Type A, 4-pin (x1)|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||AC 240 V, 1.4 A (max.), DC 180 V, 1.0 A (max.), DC 12 V, 7 A (max.)|
|RESOLUTION||Horizontal resolution: 2000 TV lines (at center) in 4K, 5% or higher modulation|
|MASS||Approx. 5.0 kg (11 lb 0.37 oz) (unit only)|